About Alice à Paris
Our most profund desire…: that you enjoy dressing your children every day without spending too much so your kids can live their daily adventures with style!
The ALICE à PARIS signature:
- An urban-chic, comfortable and easy-to-wear clothes: our collections are designed around the mummies we are who LOVE fashion and adore PRETTY!!
- Beautiful patterns: floral, check, stripes, texture, flashy colours and classic tones... sourcing means love-at-first sight as well as quality!
- Small and exclusive collections launched throughout the year: always something new, always excited for more!
In love with ALICE à PARIS since the birth of her baby boy in 2009, Agathe was one of the many loyal mummies for which the designer brand had become essential to dress her children up. Needless to say the closure of ALICE à PARIS in 2015 was received as a truly heartbreaking news... However, surprise and disappointment rapidly gave way to the crazy ambition to change the fate of this adorable kids' fashion brand: Agathe decided to leave her position as Marketing Manager in a large international group to take over the company with the unconditional support of her husband Martin.
Agathe is the proud mother of two little bundles of joy aged 9 and 4. She is passionate about fashion (of course!), interior design and History. Originally from beautiful Normandy in France where she loves to go for a long week-end, she has been living in London for the last 12 years.
Photgraphy credits :
- Gaelle Marcel @gaellemarcel_lifestyle & www.gaellemarcelphotography.com
- Charlotte Langnier @charlottelangnier